To better view the drop down menus on your phone, turn your phone horizontal.
- UTR Tournament along with Adventure Cove! Calling all Juniors and Adults. Abilene Tennis Association (ATA) will be hosting a singles and doubles UTR tournament at Rose Park July 28th. Deadline to sign up is July 23rd, 11:30pm. Click here to register. ATA has reserved Adventure Cover water park at Rose Park for all participants (including up to 4 guests) for a private party. The party will be Saturday the 28th from 7pm - 9pm. Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. Join ATA after some great tennis to cool off at Adventure Cove. See ya there!!!
- The adult mixed fun league finishes June 29th. This is a social league. This was a new league for ATA to run and we are considering running this league again in the fall. If you and your partner are interested in playing in this type of league, please let any of the ATA Board members know.
- Lone Star (ladies beginner group) - come out and learn to play tennis and/or improve your new tennis skills. Drills are Tuesday at 5:30 pm at the Wylie Junior High courts (free). There are also drills (weather permitting), on Saturdays from 9-10:30 am at Wylie High School (Saturday drills cost $15). Contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this group or to find out when drills are. Lone Star tournament is August 10-12 in Richardson and Ladies 2.5 Team tournament is August 3-5 in Dallas.
Registration is Open
- Mixed 18 & Over USTA league initial roster due date has been extended to 6/29/2018. For information or team number, contact Melinda Roberson at 325-669-3340. Sectionals will be held in Abilene the weekend of October 6th.
- Abilene USTA Adult Leagues - Adult 55 & Over USTA League is starting. To register for a USTA league, click here.
- ATA also plans to run Adult 18& Over Leagues this Fall.
Texas Slam - Thank you Sponsors!
A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all our TX Slam Sponsors.
To promote and develop the lifetime sport of tennis as a means of healthful recreation, physical fitness, social skill development and character building and to provide accessible tennis programming to players of all ages and abilities regardless of background, circumstance or lifestyle.
You can make a huge difference in the Abilene community by volunteering your time and expertise. If you are interested in helping out, please fill out our volunteer form. If you have questions, please contact the ATA at firstname.lastname@example.org.