To better view the drop down menus on your phone, turn your phone horizontal.
- A new adult mixed fun league is happening May 4 through June 29th. The maximum NTRP level of each couple is 6.5. Cost is $40 per couple, and play will be every Friday night, 7pm at Abilene Country Club. There are no additional court fees for non-club members. This is a social league. Couples (you will play the whole league while staying with your partner) will rotate to get a chance to play with different couples each week. Click here to register.
- Volunteer for Texas Slam held in Abilene June 9-16. See below for more details.
- Lone Star (ladies beginner group) - come out and learn to play tennis and/or improve your new tennis skills. Drills are either Tuesday or Wednesday at 5:30 pm at the Wylie Junior High courts (free). There are also drills (weather permitting), on Saturdays from 9-10:30 am at Wylie High School (Saturday drills cost $15). Contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this group or to find out when drills are. Lone Star tournament is August 10-12 in Richardson and Ladies 2.5 Team tournament is August 3-5 in Dallas.
Registration is Open
- Mixed 18 & Over USTA league initial roster due 6/15/2018. For information or team number, contact Melinda Roberson at 325-669-3340.
- Abilene USTA Adult Leagues - Adult 55 & Over USTA League is starting. To register for a USTA league, click here.
- ATA also plans to run Adult 18& Over Leagues this Fall.
Texas Slam - Spectators Wanted!
To promote and develop the lifetime sport of tennis as a means of healthful recreation, physical fitness, social skill development and character building and to provide accessible tennis programming to players of all ages and abilities regardless of background, circumstance or lifestyle.
You can make a huge difference in the Abilene community by volunteering your time and expertise.
If you are interested in helping out, please fill out our volunteer form. If you have questions, please contact the ATA at firstname.lastname@example.org.