Mobile Users: To better display the drop down menus turn your phone horizontal.
Adult Tennis Activities
- Monday night Men’s 3.0/3.5 clinic at Abilene Country Club from 6pm to 7:30pm. Call ACC tennis shop at 325-692-2583 to sign-up. Open to non-members.
- Monday night Women’s league at Rose Park Tennis Center.
- Tuesday night Women’s league at Abilene Country Club at 6:30pm. Call ACC tennis shop at 325-692-2583 to sign-up. Open to non-members.
- Tuesday night Men’s league at Rose Park Tennis Center.
- Come play Pickleball at Abilene Country Club.
USTA Championship Masters and Texas Slam Section Championships held here in Abilene June 8 through June 16, 2019 was a huge success. More than 1,000 of the best junior tennis players in Texas came to Abilene to play.
Thank you to our sponsors! Without their generous support, Abilene could not host this amazing event. Please click here to see all our sponsors!
Thank you to our sponsors (click here) for providing meals for officials and site directors throughout the tournament week!
To promote and develop the lifetime sport of tennis as a means of healthful recreation, physical fitness, social skill development and character building and to provide accessible tennis programming to players of all ages and abilities regardless of background, circumstance or lifestyle.
You can make a huge difference in the Abilene community by volunteering your time and expertise. If you are interested in helping out, please fill out our volunteer form. If you have questions, please contact the ATA at email@example.com.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, ATA is grateful to our sponsors and donors for their support and efforts to help develop and grow and support the game of tennis in the Abilene area. For further information on our sponsors, click here. To provide financial support, click here.