Love to play in a Junior Tournament? Check out the USTA Tournament Guide for tournaments in Texas.
Here are our local Abilene tournaments:
- May 5-6 ATA May Challenger 2-Day (12s-18s) - registration closes April 26, 2018 at 11:59pm #800036218
- May 5-6 ATA Challenger 1-Day (10s)- registration closes April 26, 2018 at 11:59pm #800036318
- June 8-9 The Championship Masters (CMZ Masters) - #800005018
Texas Tennis & Education Foundation Championships Boys' & Girls' Singles: 78' Yellow Ball 12-18
- June 8-16 The The Texas Slam (SCMZ 12_18) - #800005218
Texas Tennis & Education Foundation Boys' & Girls' Singles: 78' Yellow Ball 12-18; Boys' & Girls' Doubles: 78' Yellow Ball 12-18
- June 23-24 ATA Junior and Adult Open - registration closes June 17, 2018 at 11:59pm #800006718
- July 28th UTR - registration closes July 23rd. Click here to sign up.
- September 1 Abilene Challenger 1-Day (12s-18s) - registration closes August 26, 2018 at 11:59pm #800045218
- September 1 Abilene Participation Credit 1-Day (10s) - registration closes August 26, 2018 at 11:59pm #800045318
- November 10-11 ATA Nov Super Champ Lv4 (SCMZ 16_18) - registration closes October 29, 2018 at 11:59pm #800037318
- December 1-2 ATA Champ Major Zone (CMZ 12-18s) - registration closes November 19, 2018 at 11:59pm #800037518
- December 15-16 ATA Junior and Adult Open (Jr, Ad) - registration closes December 6, 2018 at 11:59pm #800006618
Click here for Texas 2018 Challenger CMZ SCMZ and Challenger 1-Day Tournaments
USTA Net Generation Program - New!
Through a variety of programs, teaching and learning tools, Net Generation is looking to capture the imaginations of kids of all backgrounds and skill levels—bringing together a national community of parents, coaches, players, teachers, and volunteers.
A great way to advance your skills during the summer months are to go to tennis camp.
Junior Team Tennis
The Spring session of Junior team tennis has finished. Check back late summer for Fall league.
Interested in joining a co-ed tennis league playing Sunday afternoon? Junior Team Tennis provides a great opportunity for weekly match play. During the season, the player will get the chance to play both singles and doubles. No doubt about it, Junior Team Tennis is right for you!